[ By Prabhakar kumar — www.Prabhakarkumar.com ].
Blogging is an art as well as a business today . It is a profession which is being done with passion . In other words , blogging is a passion and more a medium to express your views to the whole world . In this blogging field , using to right blogging tools will make your art rise and shine . These helping tools enhance your blogging experience as well as the feelings of your readers. These tools are helpful for all types of bloggers whether professional , part time or personal . It depends upon bloggers to choose tools according to their needs .
The list of these tools is very long and every tool is useful in its own way . I am explaining them in very short and helpful reference . I am also using several tools in my blogging work but here I will suggest you to use those tools which you require for your blog.
Desktop blog editors :-
- Hemingway Editor :- It is a very useful and great tool to enhance your writing skill . It will provide you an instant reading level grade and word count . It is available for Window and Mac .
- Erase :- It is a web based writing tool that integrate with WordPress , medium and a few other platform. It uses AI technology to help you improve your content .
- Desk :- This will help to keep you away from all types of distractions and help you focus on writing . Available for Mac OS and its cost is quite affordable .
- Open Live Writer :- This is one of the best desktop editor for Windows OS and with the help of this you can publish directly from your desktop .
- Blogo :– It is a desktop publishing tool for Mac that supports WordPress.
- Evernote :- This is helpful in taking quick notes on my iphones and it is available via cloud syncing .
Content Idea generation tools :-
- BuzzSumo :- Enter a website or a topic to find the most shared and engaging content .
- Ahrefs Contents explorer :- This is similar to Buzzsumo but with more data .
- Quora :- You can search your keywords in a search box of Quora , and you will get unlimited ideas for your blog’s content .
- Blog topic generator :- With this tool you can have idea about your post’s content.
- Google Trends :- With the help of this tool you can check currently trending topics or you can find the search trend for any keyword of you choice .
Blog post title tool :–
- EMV tool :- It is very useful tool to check the emotional marketing value of a title . The higher the EMV score is , the better it will perform on social channels .
- Headline Analyzer :- This is perhaps one of the best tool which helps you in selecting best title for your content even when you are not well known about blogging and its different ways .
- TweakBiz title generator :- It is very comprehensive title generator by TweakBiz.
- Potent C idea generator :- It functions as a content idea generator or a title generator .
- UpWorthy title generator :- This is only viral topic generator you need.
Proof Reading tool :-
- Grammarly :- It helps those who are not good in English writing and it is useful in both proof reading as well as in removing grammar mistake .
- ProWriting Aid :- Another popular grammar and spell checker tool which supports multiple platforms.
- Hemingway App: It is a free web based tool to improve your writing . We should take help of this tool in improving our writing content .
Stock images for blogs :-
- Flickr advanced search :- Use this tools to find out images with a creative common license.
- Google image search :- This tool help in using images with an appropriate license which you can use on your blog .
- Pixabay :- This is one of the high quality tools which helps in downloading high quality images . You do not have to give credit links.
Blog reading and content discovery tool :–
- Feedly :- It helps in searching interesting topics for your blogs to subscribe .
- Pocket :- It helps in reading blogs in later time when you have leisure time for it . It has an application to give option to reader to read any blog in his choice time .
- Zest :– This tool is for marketers and available as a chrome add on . Its mobile app is coming soon.
Desktop Imageor Video recording + editing tools :–
- Camtasia :- It is available both for Windows and Mac OS , and let you record screencasts . It offers a one month free trial.
- Loom :-This is complete new tool which offers desktop recording . You can use it to record screencast with your face in a bubble .
- Snag it :- It is one of the best and highly recommended tool for bloggers which is used in image capturing and editing tool for Mac and Windows OS .
- Image Optim :- It is being used to optimizes your images for the web as a Mac image compressor tool .
- MPEG Streamclip : It is a powerful desktop video converter software for Windows and Mac . you can use it to convert , cut , trim and join videos . I usually use it to convert , cut , trim and join videos .
- Audacity :– This is a sound recorder tool for every major desktop OS . With the help of this tool , you can record sound and then edit your recordings . This tool is mainly useful for podcasters.
- TubeBuddy :- This tool is very useful for youtube publisher or video blogger . This one tool can double your YourTube channel traffic & make it easier to manage your youtube channel . This is also highly recommended for YouTube publishers .
Visitor stats and analytics tools :–
- Google Analytics :- This tool is one of the best solution for viewing advanced details about your blog traffic . It also shows live traffic status of your blog . With the help of this tool you could analyze the total performance of your blog . This helps you to take right decision for the development of your blog.
- Jetpack plugin :- It offers a module called ‘ EordPress.com stats’. which allows you to see traffic details from WordPress dashboard.
Outsourcing Websites :-
- Fiverr :- It is a tool which helps in outsourcing things like You tube video intoros or buy social media likes & much more for only $5 .
- freelancer :- great place to hire virtual assistants or freelancer to get a job done .
- 99 designs :- Crowd sourcing websites for your web design requirements . It provides cheap but high quality crowd sourcing websites.
Productivity tools : Take control of your time :–
- Headspace :- It is very unique and useful tool to remove your boredom feeling from contineous blogging . Use Headspace to take pause for sometime and meditate for five minutes . You will feel relaxed from any type of pressure .
- Wunderlist :- with the help of this tool , manage your daily routine works . This is available on all platforms and stores data in the cloud .
- Trello :- It is a card based task management tool which serves a different purpose and is very popular among users .
- Rescuetime :– It is just like a tool which will tell statistical data of which site you spent the most time on during the previous week . A very good tool to self analyze your counter productive activity and save your precious time . Install , configure and it runs in the background .
- Selfcontrol :- This is a app for Mac which lets you block access to certain sites . Try to block facebook , and then notice how your productivity increases .
Keyword research Tools :-
- Google Keyword Planner:- A free and easy to use keyword research tool .
- Semrush :- A typical keyword tool that allows you to find keywords that a given website is ranking for . It will help you to find long tail keywords which are easy to rank for .
- LongTailPro :- This is a desktop based [ Windows & Mac] keyword research tool. Perfect for those who have little experience with keyword research .
SEO tools :-
- Google Webmaster Tool :- It is free google tools which shows various data such as links to your website , duplicate content and keyword ranking .
- Bing Webmaster tool :- It is similar to Google Webmaster Tool , but it is for Bing Search engine .
- Screaming Frog :- It is a desktop SEO tool which lets you check your blog from the web-spiders point of view . Available for Windows , Ubuntu and MacOS.
- SiteBulb :- Another great desktop based site crawling and auditing tool .
Social Media Tools :-
- Social Pilot :– It is a block of social media tools for new kids which offers an iOS and android app.
- Buffer App :- This app will never let your social media profile run out of content . It also offers a mobile app called ” daily ” , which lets you add high quality content to your social media profiles .
- Hootsuite :- It is a very useful social media dashboard tool for managing all social media channels from a single dashboard . It supports Google Plus , and you can autopost content from your blog’s RSS feed.
- AgoraPulse :- It is one of the best social media management tool of 2019. You should try their mobile app .
- Post Planner :- It is post scheduling tool for Facebook which is constantly updated with new features . It will help you to take care of Facebook’s edge rank algorithm. [free trial]
- Tailwind :- It is a perfect tool for Instagram and Pinterest scheduling.
- Click to Tweet :– It helps in creating single link to tweet . You can use it within your blog post to increase your number of tweets .
— I will continue it further in my next blog . Except above explained tools , there are also several useful tools which is being used by bloggers in their blog posts. In my later content , I will write about these tools.———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-